• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

High End Duo $380 Shipped

BReefer13

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 9, 2019
Messages
223
Reaction score
110
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello everyone,

I have these two colonies that I have been culturing for awhile and can finally make some frags off of them.
I am asking $380 shipped, frags will be 3/4" to 1" and will need at least one week for healing. Let me know if any questions :)

I call this Infatuation
R2R.jpg


And this Paradise Fields
R2R2.jpg


Thank you! :)
 
How long have these pieces been in the home aquarium?
Where did they come from before you had them? Maricultured?
Thanks
About two years I think. Came from Indo, maricultured yes. Their colors are very stable now and they really shine. Let me know if you have any questions :)
 
About two years I think. Came from Indo, maricultured yes. Their colors are very stable now and they really shine. Let me know if you have any questions :)
2 years ago 2018 Indo was banned if I didn’t remember wrong.
Is the second one mother the colony? Base looks new glue and pink still random spots not solid.
 
Jason was right indo was ban and the glue looks very fresh. How u have it for 2 year
 
2 years ago 2018 Indo was banned if I didn’t remember wrong.
Is the second one mother the colony? Base looks new glue and pink still random spots not solid.
Got it around 2 years ago from my LFS. I was told it was from indo but was a no namer, got because they were very pretty and different from what we had. Sold some frags locally already and everyone who comes to my house want to know what they are, so I decided to name them. The blue one has been transplanted from my growout to the display, hasn't encrusted over yet.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new