• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

High end lps and shrooms

Item Price
123
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

david_ma

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 27, 2017
Messages
1,934
Reaction score
314
Rating - 90.9%
10   1   0
313-268-3195
Can ship tuesday
Shipping is $60. Free at $400

A3A10E73-7739-46E6-985A-41C28D7F86A0.jpeg F2B473B6-DF9E-4F08-9482-FD36B178E1A1.jpeg 0EAD68E9-34E2-45D6-A09B-02D70C5E86F7.jpeg 0AC05CDD-7C6C-4B08-9997-6CDF3D91E81C.jpeg 26129019-3EB6-4F85-A36E-18EEFF201FBF.jpeg 4624F3AA-3FE0-42FF-B10C-429C0C8F6DDE.jpeg EEC58313-7D15-4A5E-9EFB-D553A4A95935.jpeg F13947F6-3911-44CD-A495-07C0F99F536C.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new