• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

High End SPS **Homewrecker**Reef Raft **RMF & many others

Item Price
$25 -$500
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available
OP
OP
aquavista99

aquavista99

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you, Corey!!

I was just down at Tim’s place again yesterday and came home with some winners!!
Oregon Tort
Walt Disney
AV99 bubble gum shag
AV99 acid trip
Jason Fox flame
And the classic red planet.

All healthy and generous sized pieces as usual with this guy

Corey

Special K

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can not say enough good things about the pack I just received from Tim. Packing and shipping were top notch as well as the customer service through out the whole time of my purchase. Did not pressure me to buy and was able to take my time and go through his extensive list of corals. I ended up getting:
Reef hero blue demon, AV99’s glow stick, RMF’s red devil, strawberry shortcake, tyree pinky the bear, cc passion fruit, av mellow yellow, av99 orange crush, cub ice cap,av99 green lantern, Ora red planet and lastly blue tort. Frags came in bigger than advertised and polyp extension soon after being placed in my tank. He included nice freebies as they are included in the list. Here is a picture with 5e lights just coming on and with a lousy iPad. I will def be back for more down the road. Leave the bigs alone and get more bang for your buck here. THANKS AGAIN

F686EEB1-F7FA-4EDB-9A0E-AC575ED7BDB1.jpeg F463DAA3-F72C-48CE-8A6E-6FCD031D466B.jpeg

OP
OP
aquavista99

aquavista99

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I appreciate the kind words, Korey. Thank you very much!

Can not say enough good things about the pack I just received from Tim. Packing and shipping were top notch as well as the customer service through out the whole time of my purchase. Did not pressure me to buy and was able to take my time and go through his extensive list of corals. I ended up getting:
Reef hero blue demon, AV99’s glow stick, RMF’s red devil, strawberry shortcake, tyree pinky the bear, cc passion fruit, av mellow yellow, av99 orange crush, cub ice cap,av99 green lantern, Ora red planet and lastly blue tort. Frags came in bigger than advertised and polyp extension soon after being placed in my tank. He included nice freebies as they are included in the list. Here is a picture with 5e lights just coming on and with a lousy iPad. I will def be back for more down the road. Leave the bigs alone and get more bang for your buck here. THANKS AGAIN

OP
OP
aquavista99

aquavista99

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a larger HW colony that is overdue for a trim.
do you have bigger jf home wrecker colony? pm me I'm interested

Thank you, Khoi Mai!
These are so nice. Hopefully my tank will be ready soon.

Yes. The Raging Bull is one of the nicest sticks in the hobby. Simply stunning to see in person!
I'd be interested in list too. Looking at the raging bull. Gorgeous. Any frags left?

Message sent and thank you very much for the compliment!
Would also love a updated list if possible. Your corals look great. Thanks

No nick

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a larger HW colony that is overdue for a trim.

Thank you, Khoi Mai!

Yes. The Raging Bull is one of the nicest sticks in the hobby. Simply stunning to see in person!

Message sent and thank you very much for the compliment!
wanna pm me a price

Birddog

Hooked on Reefing
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received / purchased a couple of frags from Tim this week. Actually I reached out to Tim about a month+ ago with interest in a piece of Matt V Rainbow Envy and RMF Flavor Parade. Due to both of our schedules we finally did the deal about two weeks ago,and they arrived this past Thursday. I honestly couldn't be happier, and was surprized by the size of the frags. It's been mentioned previously... Tim tenders the package to FedEx at the time of their closurse in the late evening thus reducing their time in the box. Polyp extension was excellent as soon as the frags were acclimated and placed into the tank. Received two great freebie frags as well. Frag quality and size is better than all other on-line vendors I have purchased from in the past. Tim thank you!

Do not hesitate to pick up some awesomeness from Tim if you have the opportunity ladies and gentlemen!
C1E6F5A7-B9C7-4089-B1AE-A3D74824457A.jpeg

Last edited:

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 14.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 7 5.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 16.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 67 56.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 6.7%
Back