High End Tenuis Picture Thread. Let The Battle Begin!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Aquanaut
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Aquanaut

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 16, 2012
Messages
196
Reaction score
178
Location
Plantation, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can kick this off with a foursome.



All Frags are grown under T-5 ATI 6 bulb unit with 18 Royal Blue and 6 Blue LED 3 watt supplement. Picture is taken with Led only.
Color Combo for T-5:
3 B+
2 C+
1 Aqua Special

This is not a for sale thread, just a place to post nice Tenuis breeds and information regarding them.
 
Oh my, I am along for the ride. No tenuis in my tank at the moment. :(
 
20150402_134430-2.jpg

ASD Blue Blaze

20150402_134430-2.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Sick stick
 
The first picture makes me regret not buying the WD tenius at reefapalooza...what a beautiful coral!
 
Wow these are beautiful tenuis. I have 1 suppose to have multiple pop color. But currently not coloring up. I had mine for 2wks now. what is your placement to have them coloring up?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new