• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

High end torches and xl space invaders

Item Price
1
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

ReefZ1lla84

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 22, 2018
Messages
689
Reaction score
145
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Selling a few of my torches and space invaders. They are each lettered. Prices are shipped to lower 48 states. Standard 2hour DOA. Take a pic of coral within two hours of receiving them and I’ll give a refund minus shipping or replace if available minus shipping. I have shipped a lot of coral over the years and use only ups. I’ll ship on Monday or Tuesday only to avoid delays. Pm for questions can do discount in multiple corals. Will only ship on orders $200 and more. Thanks

TORCHES IMG_1386.jpeg
DS1 DRAGON SOUL splitting $85
DS2 DRAGON SOUL double $110
DT1 DRAGON TAMMER xl single $200
NK1 NEW YORK KNICKS sm single $80
NK2 NEW YORK KNIVKS LRG single $100
NK3 NEW YORL KNICKS double $175
UG1 ULTRA GREEN LRG single $100
HF1 HELLFIRE leg single $100
HF4 HELLFIRE quad $275


IMG_1399.jpeg
SPACE INVADER
S1 3-4” $85
S2Xl 4-5” $100
S3 3-4” 85

Also have lots of other corals if there is any other interest.
 
Bump still available forgot to mention shipping is $50 and free over $300.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new