High end zoas and shrooms

Item Price
135-300
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Alex.dave23029

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 19, 2023
Messages
97
Reaction score
13
Location
Antelope
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Pickup Antelope, cali 95843
Feel free to message me for any questions.
Og is on 1.25" disc plug.

received_1790480621433996.jpeg received_1603676177129947.jpeg received_1133183871050286.jpeg received_377404245115160.jpeg received_1131004801580633.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new