• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

High end Zoas, BOunce, SPS and leathers

Item Price
$10-$55
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Coral Pimp

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 12, 2011
Messages
301
Reaction score
35
Location
Brooklyn, New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a few frags I like to post. Prices are posted on Pics, I’m located in Brooklyn NY 11236 for pick up ONLY.
675C4710-A146-4F17-825A-5DA7FC3B7613.jpeg
F7AFBD4D-8A3F-488B-9EF5-425699795E5C.jpeg
E1AFEF1E-9F46-46BE-B9C6-9AA97C51A5C3.jpeg
CFEA1F1E-E06F-4CC8-8BC4-2F12E6E6E698.jpeg
762BBFA1-04ED-42DA-9163-3FBEEF4C3C4B.jpeg
026D4254-DFA9-48B9-9790-B1214CE6E137.jpeg
63B69B7F-8A0C-4C4E-ADCA-56ED2356BB84.jpeg
8EAE12A2-A9E1-4A8E-B1D7-E2DD4FD33EC0.jpeg
3C7C9380-345E-417A-892B-A9104611227A.jpeg
EF2FC46F-6620-455A-AC06-E31559FD87E2.jpeg
70641103-67D2-4620-87A7-0B6510CDF436.jpeg
4AB7B9FC-B750-4BD2-B8BF-85EF5E44F93F.jpeg
F80FCF7B-3D61-42C8-ADEC-1A96300E21FB.jpeg
47A0D35C-817E-4D53-9BD3-4F12D1CBA297.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new