• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Higher End Zoa’s and SPS

Item Price
$90 - $400
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

vonz939

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 12, 2023
Messages
20
Reaction score
7
Location
The Colony
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shipping is $50
I have some frags available:

1 polyp Stratasphere $450
8831486E-3E3E-4891-BE1F-65CC43C91945.jpeg


3 polyp Exospheres $160
DB72F3C9-4940-4D37-94B6-21B905C26997.jpeg


3 polyp Deathstar $120
24B5BBBC-74C4-49BC-9702-73BF94215A37.jpeg


Others I can frag:
GMK
Fairy farts
Speckled kraks

RMF Golden Rod big frag $90
09E595F2-8385-4E5A-AB47-1ED84F50B8E3.jpeg
 
how much for a gmk and Speckled krak frag
Shipping is $50
I have some frags available:

1 polyp Stratasphere $450
8831486E-3E3E-4891-BE1F-65CC43C91945.jpeg


3 polyp Exospheres $160
DB72F3C9-4940-4D37-94B6-21B905C26997.jpeg


3 polyp Deathstar $120
24B5BBBC-74C4-49BC-9702-73BF94215A37.jpeg


Others I can frag:
GMK
Fairy farts
Speckled kraks

RMF Golden Rod big frag $90
09E595F2-8385-4E5A-AB47-1ED84F50B8E3.jpeg
how much for the exosphere and a gmk and Speckled krak frag?
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new