Hip hop heads unite!

  • Thread starter Thread starter tyler1503
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
kanye is ok in my book :wink: Im old school hip hop head like most here and a big Nas fan. now more of a "house" head :clap2:
check out Absoul he's nice
 
The rebirth of this thread! But only one other favourite lyric was posted? We can do better guys!
How about "I did not invent the wheel, I was the crooked spoke adjacent." - Aesop rock - daylight. I don't know why, but that line always stuck with me.
James, I too could go on forever about artist that have inspired me in one way or another. It's sad they will probably never get the recognition they deserve.
Cal, nas is amazing. I still can't get over streets disciple. People say illmatic was his best album, but I have to say SD was pretty dope too.
 
Pac and biggie lines always stuck with me

We used to fuss when the landlord dissed us
No heat, wonder why Christmas missed us

And even as a crack fiend mama you always was a black queen mama


Inspectah Deck verse on C.R.E.A.M was amazing
 
Turn up the bass, check out my melody, hand out a cigar
Im letting knowledge be born, and my name's the R-a-k-i-m,
not like the rest of them I'm not on the list
thats why I'm saying I drop science like a scientist


Check check check check check check check check ... Check out my Melody
 
I still think the hardest line in hip hop belongs to M.O.P...

My names Bill/ [what up Bill?]/ I'm a semi automatic addict fo' real/ before you test me, know that I feel the impact of a gat when it kicks back is sexy
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new