Hipargero A029 Aquarium LED Light 30Watts settings

aquakingfromva

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Friends,

I have started with 10 Gallons reef tank, its been 2 weeks since the setup is done and water is cycling now. After going thru pervious post from the forum about the budget lighting and feedback received on Hipargero A029 Aquarium LED Light. So got one from amazon for 70$, but the settings on the lighting is confusing. Should I go with 80% blue and 20% white or 60% blue and 40% white? And the timer settings on the lighting is also confusing. Searched on google for instructions but could find one. If any one could please share the instructions/experience on how to set up the lighting, it would be really great help for me.
Is my decision buying this light is good or should I return this and look for alternatives?
Please share your feedback.

spsick

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I run mine heavier on the whites and it gives a wonderful natural shimmer and my whole 10g is covered in nice purple coralline.

Jaywat777

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Friends,

I have started with 10 Gallons reef tank, its been 2 weeks since the setup is done and water is cycling now. After going thru pervious post from the forum about the budget lighting and feedback received on Hipargero A029 Aquarium LED Light. So got one from amazon for 70$, but the settings on the lighting is confusing. Should I go with 80% blue and 20% white or 60% blue and 40% white? And the timer settings on the lighting is also confusing. Searched on google for instructions but could find one. If any one could please share the instructions/experience on how to set up the lighting, it would be really great help for me.
Is my decision buying this light is good or should I return this and look for alternatives?
Please share your feedback.
Hi
I've just purchased 2 Hipargero A029 for my 3ft x 12 x 15 - Settings blue lights on 80 and white lights on 20, I'm thinking of changing the settings, keeping whites a 30 and blue 60 and gradually raising the blue to 80 over a few weeks. I'm loving these lights though. All my coral have popped and the beige colours have disappeared and replaced with the colours that they should be, lime green torch, beaming fluorescent green candy canes. All my zoas are fluorescent reds yellows and greens. They were initially light beige to brown colours. The transformation occurred in less than an hour. They cost £89.00 each!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 17.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 17 17.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 53 53.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 8.0%
Back