Hit me with your best shot!

30EA6478-EE64-4B0F-94D8-960D4E66CAD6.jpeg
Great picture!
 
What’s the picture on the top? Really cool! Looks like some kind of a dendro colony?
Thanks, I've always liked it, but have never been able to identify it. It started as 1 half dead polyp on a piece of aquacultured live rock from Florida. I've always called it a type of cup coral, but I really don't know. Hopefully, someone will chime in with an answer.
 
20200307_074552.jpg


Caught this guy right after he ate. No lens regular galaxy S9 for my camera. Now that I have found the white balance it has made me a much better photographer.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 5.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new