Hit me with your best shot!

30EA6478-EE64-4B0F-94D8-960D4E66CAD6.jpeg
Great picture!
 
What’s the picture on the top? Really cool! Looks like some kind of a dendro colony?
Thanks, I've always liked it, but have never been able to identify it. It started as 1 half dead polyp on a piece of aquacultured live rock from Florida. I've always called it a type of cup coral, but I really don't know. Hopefully, someone will chime in with an answer.
 
20200307_074552.jpg


Caught this guy right after he ate. No lens regular galaxy S9 for my camera. Now that I have found the white balance it has made me a much better photographer.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new