Hitch hiker ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter jt17
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jt17

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 2, 2012
Messages
1,412
Reaction score
480
Location
Winter Haven, FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked up some macro algae and found this guy in the bottom. Is he safe to throw in the fuge?
image.jpg
 
No but it was from a LFS in Tampa and isn't r2go out of that area? so could be same source. Do you know what it is?
 
He does look a lot like Bane. I have a peppermint shrimp in the fuge (24" x 8"x 15"). Do you think they'll get along?
 
The shrimp may lose a few legs or antenna but I think it could work, especially with how small he is now.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new