Hitchhiker Condy G?

  • Thread starter Thread starter SamMule
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I have many of these mini green bubble tip anemones and they can get up to 4” in size before they split like rabbits. Called Cribrinopsis crassa from the Mediterranean. Pretty much bullet proof, behave and live fine with other anemones. No problems with touching soft corals. My anemonefiah host them with no problem.
 
I have many of these mini green bubble tip anemones and they can get up to 4” in size before they split like rabbits. Called Cribrinopsis crassa from the Mediterranean. Pretty much bullet proof, behave and live fine with other anemones. No problems with touching soft corals. My anemonefiah host them with no problem.

Good info. What kind of anemonfish have you seen hosted by these nems?
 
I have many of these mini green bubble tip anemones and they can get up to 4” in size before they split like rabbits. Called Cribrinopsis crassa from the Mediterranean. Pretty much bullet proof, behave and live fine with other anemones. No problems with touching soft corals. My anemonefiah host them with no problem.

I sure hope this is what I have! Much better suited for a nano tank. And exceptionally hardy! That could explain how I haven't killed it yet... The pictures and behavior definitely match.
Fingers crossed!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new