Hitchhiker worms / eggs ?

JustKeepReefing

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 22, 2020
Messages
57
Reaction score
21
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Could anyone ID these eggs all over the base of this coral? / in other picture it looks like 2 antenna or worm or baby serpent star under the other coral? Any help appreciated! I only have LPS and Softies in this tank, no visible signs of flatworms on glass.

7C3B54FC-1A9C-450F-AFF4-C370A4793515.jpeg 11ECDEF6-309F-4433-B937-8E4011783D79.jpeg 5E906055-294E-43CC-A4D8-9073BB248993.jpeg
 
I can’t answer the specific question, but I can bump the thread to see if we can get you some help
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new