Hitchhiking coral ID?

SuncrestReef

That Apex guy
View Badges
Joined
Jan 18, 2018
Messages
4,214
Reaction score
8,690
Location
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a zoa colony that has been overtaken by this brown coral which started off as a tiny polyp in the middle of the colony, but has since grown pretty large. Any idea what it is?



This is what it looked like 6 months ago when I first noticed it taking over the zoas:

Screen Shot 2018-09-10 at 5.15.31 PM.png
 
Last edited:

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new