Hiya there

Rsoxreefer87

View Badges
Reaction score
Hello all. Not a newbie but new to the site, I started lurking after the cyber monday WWC live sale. I have been keeping aquariums off and on for 16 years, and saltwater for about 7. I have never had a 5+ year reef tank and I am starting the plans for the mid life dream tank now. I will be starting a build thread today as there has already been some progress. Thanks for the platform to share my passion/obsession.

Fritz

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!! We're glad you're here!

Clownfish.gif

Corals.com
Top Shelf Aquatics
Reef Chasers Aquaculture

Fish Think Pink

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Hello all. Not a newbie but new to the site, I started lurking after the cyber monday WWC live sale. I have been keeping aquariums off and on for 16 years, and saltwater for about 7. I have never had a 5+ year reef tank and I am starting the plans for the mid life dream tank now. I will be starting a build thread today as there has already been some progress. Thanks for the platform to share my passion/obsession.
Welcome!

Glad you joined. Looking forward to seeing your build thread. Mine is a place more for me to document my own tank's journey over time, so I wish I would have started my build thread sooner. Can't tell if you have multiple tanks, but if so you might even want to consider a thread for each

Aquarium Specialty - dry goods & marine livestock
AFX