Hiya there

Rsoxreefer87

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all. Not a newbie but new to the site, I started lurking after the cyber monday WWC live sale. I have been keeping aquariums off and on for 16 years, and saltwater for about 7. I have never had a 5+ year reef tank and I am starting the plans for the mid life dream tank now. I will be starting a build thread today as there has already been some progress. Thanks for the platform to share my passion/obsession.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!! We're glad you're here!

Clownfish.gif

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all. Not a newbie but new to the site, I started lurking after the cyber monday WWC live sale. I have been keeping aquariums off and on for 16 years, and saltwater for about 7. I have never had a 5+ year reef tank and I am starting the plans for the mid life dream tank now. I will be starting a build thread today as there has already been some progress. Thanks for the platform to share my passion/obsession.
Welcome!

Glad you joined. Looking forward to seeing your build thread. Mine is a place more for me to document my own tank's journey over time, so I wish I would have started my build thread sooner. Can't tell if you have multiple tanks, but if so you might even want to consider a thread for each

Back