Hola and hello from North Carolina

GoddessofChaos

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 19, 2020
Messages
2
Reaction score
31
Location
Morrisville, NC
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My name is Michelle and I used to be here on Reef2reef many moons ago. Decided it was time to re-engage. I currently have 4 Biocubes and 4 Lowboy 50 gallon tanks. Mostly play with flow, feeding, lighting, etc. I've been in saltwater for about 15 years now. I look forward to interesting tank discussions, making new friends and finding new victims, oops, I mean treasures for my experiments. Thanks for adding me to the peanut gallery.
IMG_20191005_125302420.jpg
IMG_20190520_153047075.jpg
 
Welcome back to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
NICE, NICE,pics!!!..we all love pics.. :)
 
My name is Michelle and I used to be here on Reef2reef many moons ago. Decided it was time to re-engage. I currently have 4 Biocubes and 4 Lowboy 50 gallon tanks. Mostly play with flow, feeding, lighting, etc. I've been in saltwater for about 15 years now. I look forward to interesting tank discussions, making new friends and finding new victims, oops, I mean treasures for my experiments. Thanks for adding me to the peanut gallery.
IMG_20191005_125302420.jpg
IMG_20190520_153047075.jpg
Hello from a fellow North Carolinian
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new