Holes have been made

Oooh epic build!
 
Wait did you actually have an outbreak? If so, good luck. After 7 years in the hobby I had my first ich outbreak maybe 6 months ago? It was emotionally devastating. If you are prophylactically treating, good for you. Either way, wish you the best :)
I actually had an outbreak in my smaller tank before the upgrade. You are very good at fish husbandry to go 7 years without an ich outbreak. I have had two in the last year, they didn't kill many. I hope to never have ich again, or at least never have one in my DT, only in QT.
 
image.jpg
 
Lighting:
5 Kessil 360x ramping to 65%
one reef right xho bar

It is a 10 foot tank mostly LPS.
a few montiopora
1 acropora.
 
3B8E8622-2954-4732-8837-46116D3A71B7.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • B9258B9B-56B0-4EAA-8552-3901A05B64E5.jpeg
    B9258B9B-56B0-4EAA-8552-3901A05B64E5.jpeg
    188.9 KB · Views: 103
  • 8B49A053-4E78-4593-BC7A-ECE370FADD91.jpeg
    8B49A053-4E78-4593-BC7A-ECE370FADD91.jpeg
    222.3 KB · Views: 136
  • FF21AEA2-F19A-41BD-8299-B3A29778A1D5.jpeg
    FF21AEA2-F19A-41BD-8299-B3A29778A1D5.jpeg
    171.5 KB · Views: 109

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new