Holiday Schedule PLEASE NOTE

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

PacificEastAquaculture

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20171209_091529_zpsasjzzote.jpg

With Christmas fast approaching we thought it an appropriate time to remind everyone of our holiday schedule.

1. Overnight UPS Ground shipping is no longer guaranteed to arrive overnight until after Jan 2. If you choose Ground shipping it will be at your own risk as far as delivery date, we will not offer a live arrival guarantee on Ground shipping until ship dates of Jan 2 and after.
  2. Our last day to ship Priority Overnight before Christmas is Tuesday Dec. 18. We will resume Overnight shipping Dec. 27.
  3. We will be closed Dec. 24, 25, 26 and Dec. 31, Jan 1. Except for these dates, our normal business hours are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday 11-5 eastern, closed Wednesday, Friday, Sunday.
  4. We always check weather at every point along the route from our location to you before we ship, if conditions are not favorable, for the sake of the health of the livestock, we will request you change your ship date.
  5. YOU MAY ORDER AT ANYTIME ONLINE AND WE WILL WORK WITH YOU TO SCHEDULE YOUR SHIP DATE! WE WILL HOLD ORDERS UNTIL AFTER CHRISTMAS SO ORDER AT ANY TIME.
  6. Our ANNUAL END Of The YEAR CLEARANCE SALE will start this week. Order or add to your order at any time online. When adding to an existing order choose pick up at store option at check out to prevent additional shipping charges.

Stuck to your aquarium: Do you put reef-related stickers on or around your reef system?

• I have reef-related stickers everywhere!

Votes: 5 2.9%
  • I have some reef-related stickers on or around my reef system.

Votes: 51 29.1%
  • I have some reef-related stickers, but not on my reef system.

Votes: 37 21.1%
  • I don’t have reef-related stickers, but I am interested in getting some.

Votes: 20 11.4%
  • I have no interest in reef-related stickers.

Votes: 60 34.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.1%
Back