Holy Grail and Hellfire Torches

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 21, 2008
Messages
6,551
Reaction score
25,643
Location
Austin
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,

Looking to move some torches. I have:

Holy Grail Torch (single head) - all sold!!!

Hellfire Torch (single head) $400 shipped

I have two of each available. Thank you.

-Ty
31034A47-DE6B-4C38-836B-B188FECFCD75.jpeg
BDD4000E-B0C0-47DE-B4C7-AF4673370DE7.jpeg

BFD8E9AD-18B8-410D-8C45-9502E4BF4F89.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Hey bud. When you visiting us in Houston :)
You’re the second one today from Houston to ask me that. I feel like I may be kidnapped if I step into the city now.;)
 
Haha. We are not THAT bad.
finally got my tank up and running. Looking forward to your visit and getting a pack from you.

planning to visit Austin soon. Will maybe get it then.
 
Haha. We are not THAT bad.
finally got my tank up and running. Looking forward to your visit and getting a pack from you.

planning to visit Austin soon. Will maybe get it then.
Haha.
Awesome man! Hit me up when you’re ready. You know how to find me! Just had a baby 10 days ago so not going anywhere soon sadly. :confused:
 
All sold out on holy grail torches. Thank you!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new