• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Holy Moly Torch (SOLD)

Item Price
100
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Djalexchang

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 3, 2017
Messages
205
Reaction score
46
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, have a ton of frags of tsa holy moly torches (greener ones) I need to get rid of. Willing to do some crazy deals locally for the frags or ship at buyers expense.

Asking 100 a head on the bigger frags, please don’t hesitate to reach out and ask questions!

IMG_4970.jpeg
 
how much is shipping to CA? any minimum order?
 
Probs around 50 to ship.

Only sizes I have is 6-10+ heads per frag. That’s why I wanted to heavily discount them
 
Shoot me a video of the chunks avail.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new