Holy sand dunes Batman!

Sdbuehler1

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 31, 2021
Messages
411
Reaction score
610
Location
Berryville
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I added a diamond watchman to my display a couple days ago and I think he is making up for lost time with sand after being in a bare bottom QT tank. I used to have a Bella goby in my other tank and it just sprinkled sand everywhere. This guy is trying to recreate the great sand dunes national park.

IMG_1911.jpeg


Before he was added:

IMG_1742.jpeg


And now…


IMG_1905.jpeg


The anthias are having a what the heck moment
 
They definitely like to re arrange thing to their liking! :face-with-tears-of-joy:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 50.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 10.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new