• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Homegrown Duncan Colonies! 100+ heads!

Item Price
350
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Zoaologist

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 12, 2019
Messages
474
Reaction score
330
Location
Las Vegas, NV
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two large Duncan colonies available that I have grown from single head frags. Both are balling types. Located in Las Vegas with shipping available. Each Colony has easily over 100+ heads but more like 150+ heads.

Top colony (shorter polyps) $350 hipped
Bottom Colony (Longer polyps) $400 shipped
Take both for $700 shipped!

Shipping will be by UPS Priority Overnight in a insulated fish shipping box with ice pack if needed.

26C024BF-47B4-473B-8A58-1C157C34B37C.jpeg
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new