!!!!!HOMEGROWN JUMBO Frags!!!!!

Battlecorals

Vivat imitator!
View Badges
Joined
Oct 15, 2009
Messages
8,836
Reaction score
20,931
Location
Wisconsin
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I see a lot of old schoolers talking about what frags "used to look like". And about how laughable some of the dinkys we see these days are.... Well here is a flashback for you guys and then some.

I went ahead and put together a pack of extra large frags. All cut from long captive colonies. If you don't want to see any glue just let me know and i'll hold them as long as you want.

So no more complaining that no one sells em like the good ole days
:thumb:

The pack sold

1.BC Blood red milli
2. BC E City table
3. ORA Frogskin
4.BC Leprechaun purgatory
5.BC Indigo tip stag
6.BC Sunn-E
7. BC's "Good god not another blue tenuis" tenuis
8. Copps Hulk milli
9. Citr Red dragon.

_8273_zps22802465.jpg

IMG_8272_zpsf29c8fbf.jpg


IMG_8274_zps5c3e2a64.jpg
 
Last edited:
Sheesh!!! So wish I had the money man.. Really need to get my tank going... It's been running a year coral less :sad: but when it's time I know where to come..1smile1
 
wow...great looking pieces/pack! I havent ordered from battle/adam, but I am constantly impressed with the corals posted!! looking forward to getting a pack or some pieces soon. always stunner
 
Makes me want to do sticks.

Nice frags.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new