homemade automatic KH Tester With Opensource.

  • Thread starter Thread starter axlzys
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Hello everyone, it's me again. After experimenting with the DIY Aquawiz project, I realized there were quite a few drawbacks to that model.

At the same time, I came up with an idea to combine the working principles of both approaches—using a reagent instead of air bubbling to achieve balance faster.

I will continue to monitor this project. Stay tuned for my upcoming posts. Thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new