• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

HOMEWRECKER PACK *CHEAP*

Sweet Reef Corals

SweetReefOH on IG
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hey all, I got a Homewrecker pack I am looking to get off my frag rack. Dirt cheap!
So, don’t pass it up. I will not split the pack. At this price you should be able to easily resell any duplicates you may end up with....

3E0E57EF-58FE-4580-ADBB-AA47F689BB68.jpeg

Left to right
WWC Yellowtips (back)
Tyree Pink Lemonade (front)
RMF Red Gecko
SRC Strawberry Milkshake Mille
(back)
JF Homewrecker (front)
BigR Candyland

$350 Shipped!!

For size reference, these are 3/4” plugs (except the Yellowtips).
In the unlikely event a coral arrives DOA, immediately PM or text me a picture of the dead coral, in the sealed container and I will either refund the cost of the frag or send replacement. Shipping costs cannot be refunded. I am also not responsible for shipping problems, but I think we could work something out that’s fair for both of us.

All photos were taken by me and are not photoshopped. Taken under daylight T5 and actinic LED’s.

Photo is WYSIWYG.

A_game43

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great Pack of SPS - SweetReefOH! Give me a shout next time you cut one!

OP
OP
Sweet Reef Corals

Sweet Reef Corals

SweetReefOH on IG
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Highly recommend seller! I purchased frags in person a couple of months ago and they are all looking great! His tanks are immaculate, no pests. Not one complaint!
You’re too kind my friend! I’m glad they’re doing great for you too!

A_game43

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Highly recommend seller! I purchased frags in person a couple of months ago and they are all looking great! His tanks are immaculate, no pests. Not one complaint!

Could not agree more, I have gotten frags as well and they are good size, great color/health, highly recommended!

Back