Hon-Kit's SPS aquarium

I find feeding the corals regularly and adding amino acids to be the main reasons for the growth spurts that I have witnessed in the past 6 months in my tank.
Your tank is awsome!! What type of food and amino acids do you feed your sps to achieve this growth?
 
Full tank shot

for-reef2reef.jpg
sicknasty!!! 1smile1 1smile1 :marv :marv :marv

awesome job!
 
Thanks folks :)
I am using the fauna Marin ultralith system which is similar to zeovit.
Amino acids are part of the package.
 
Great growth! This tank makes me so want to up my game. ;)
 
Tank video taken with my iphone 5 today

[video=youtube;jdPErnAAZGo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdPErnAAZGo&feature=youtu.be[/video]
 
Thanks for the kind words, skinz78.

Some random photos that I took today.

Aussie encrusting montipora

aussie-encrusting-montipora.jpg
 
I love the zoanthid corner!! It looks great!!
 
Hello everyone,

I recently won Tank of the Quarter in my local forum called Singapore Reef Club.

Here's a link to the forum site and photos.

Articles
 
Awesome. Enjoyable. Great. Fantastic. Yep that about sums it up!

Sent from my VS950 4G using Forum Runner
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new