Horned blenny not eating , HELP!

caribbean reefing

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 1, 2021
Messages
17
Reaction score
45
Location
playa del carmen mexico
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I collected this horned blenny here in playa about 1 week ago and **** it would be easy to feed , but he hasn't touched the sea veggies , pe mysis, or brine shrimp/live
Any suggestions on what to try and feed him ?
thanks

12E6E336-17A2-41CA-ACDB-D02D5F4479A3.jpeg 5203D477-61BD-44E1-AD02-A228043D6E53.jpeg EFB330CF-A09A-4760-9A35-2F00F38825E9.jpeg
 
Last edited:
I had one years ago and he was tricky to feed at first. He ended up taking ova/fish eggs. Eventually I got him on other foods.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new