Horrible Shipment from Live Aquaria

Terri Caton

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 9, 2019
Messages
1,443
Reaction score
1,790
Location
Grand Junction, CO and Naples, FL
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
I have not had issues with this vendor in the past. However, I received a shipment 2 days ago. First, one fish was missing completely. Second, the Yellow Tang I purchased looked like it came from a fish concentration camp! This pic doesn't even show how bad. You can see every rib and the internal organs. Why in the world would a vendor ship livestock like this? I'm a sucker though and cannot just give it up. Now I feel like I'm it's best fighting chance.

1 tang.JPG
 
Already done. We'll see what they say tomorrow.


Is it the captive-bred yellow tang? If it is, it is because it just enter adult stage.
I got same when I buy it, the color takes two month to development (They not mention it, en....) But for me it is a good experience to see how it transfer from transparent lavar to an adult yellow tang

If it is not captive-bred one.... I don't know...... good luck bro :)
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new