Hose gunk in rodi system

If housings and fitting meet the Uniform Plumbing Code and ANSI/NSF standards they have a 125 psi working pressure and about 3 times that burst pressure. Vendors will tell you 60-80 psi for liability reasons. Membranes are easily capable of 150+ psi and if you have a quality system the other components will withstand that too with no issues. Been running 100 psi for 8 years and never isolate the water supply and never a drop spilled. Membranes love pressure.

I'm running a booster pump at 65psi, which gives me the 4:1 ratio that spectrapure recommends. If I crank the pressure up to 100, won't my ratio change? Would I need a new restrictor?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 13 44.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new