Houston reefer

Texag0842

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 14, 2025
Messages
49
Reaction score
33
Location
Houston
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy,

Based in North Houston and work as a Chemical Engineer. Texas A&M graduate and currently maintain a Cade reef tank.

I’m interested in attending upcoming shows, frag swaps, and local meet-ups to connect with others in the hobby. If anyone nearby is attending, feel free to reach out. I’d also appreciate any recommendations for events worth checking out, whether local or out of town.
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to R2R!
Joining Welcome Home GIF
 
Howdy,

Based in North Houston and work as a Chemical Engineer. Texas A&M graduate and currently maintain a Cade reef tank.

I’m interested in attending upcoming shows, frag swaps, and local meet-ups to connect with others in the hobby. If anyone nearby is attending, feel free to reach out. I’d also appreciate any recommendations for events worth checking out, whether local or out of town.
Welcome to the forums!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new