• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Houston, TX - 10" Giant Hawkfish

Decat

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 16, 2017
Messages
59
Reaction score
37
Location
Houston, TX
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This thread is for the general discussion of the classified ad Houston, TX - 10" Giant Hawkfish. For more information about this item, please click the link or ask a question in this thread.

Please add to the discussion here.
 
I put him through over 4 months of quarantine treating for various infections and parasites just in case when I got him (just like I do for all my fish) around 3 years ago. He is a great fish!
 
Ooh lord…, what do you feed your fish? They are like all super sized!
 
I have a large heavy-duty rolling bin and a truck, so I can help with transport in the larger Houston area.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new