How’s my chalice placement?

aSpottedCow

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 19, 2017
Messages
24
Reaction score
8
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve had this Miami hurricane chalice for a couple months and it grew pretty well where I had it but I decided I wasn’t crazy about the placement so I moved it to its current home hoping it will encrust this rock. Lighting is the same where it was and flow should be about the same as well. Any input on this placement?
IMG_6680.JPG
 
I would move it up to the flatter part of the rock instead of having it on the slope.
 
Perfect! I like placing chalices like that. Here is an old pic.

DSC_3157.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new