How bad did I screw up?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 7digits
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

7digits

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 21, 2012
Messages
43
Reaction score
21
Location
hickory, nc
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just finished setting up my 40 breeder and I noticed that it wasn't level. I used some wooden shims to lift one side by about 1/8th of an inch, maybe a bit less. I don't know if I can get them out. How bad did I mess up? Any ideas on how to remove them would be much appreciated.
 
Given that you only have a 40 not much just go get like 6, 5-gallon bucket and drain like 30 should be able to adjust and level stand and fill back with your existing tank water.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new