How big is my HUGE Maroon Clownfish?

Reefn34

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 7, 2019
Messages
45
Reaction score
16
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had this Maroon for about 4 years and got it from a tank tear down. I am wondering around how old she is? She is about 5 inches in length.

Sorry for the bad picture, but here it is compared to my smaller maroon clownfish that is 2 inches or so.

I know Maroons are usually very aggressive towards any and all other fish, but these two are the nicest clown pairs I’ve ever had.

6258B53A-84FE-403A-AF85-2B3459632B8B.jpeg
 
How big was the first 5 years ago?

Fish keep growing for their entire lives and yours might be 10 or 20 years old or more?
 
I don't think this question can be accurately answered just based on size. Many factors effect growth rate, especially food quality but tank size and just genetics.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new