How can i improve my sump please

f.christian

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 14, 2017
Messages
116
Reaction score
51
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really want some tips on what I can do to get the most out of my sump any tips are appreciated
61198E8B-B24E-43EF-BE30-F8C4041A8896.jpeg

3FC75A0B-2B12-4596-95B7-C91126439404.jpeg
9E25FE2B-AF86-4D6C-9C82-C22698229D6B.jpeg
D9E1AE47-0CED-48C5-B17D-5EADAF5AE290.jpeg
 
Looks pretty good! My only concern is it wouldn’t take a lot of water back flowing in when turning off the pump to flood all 3 chambers, with the small difference in height on the baffles. Depending on what you are trying to do and how you set the level in the return chamber, that may or may not be a big deal.

And I would recommend polishing the edges of the glass, if you haven’t already, so it doesn’t cut you by accident.
 
Looks pretty good! My only concern is it wouldn’t take a lot of water back flowing in when turning off the pump to flood all 3 chambers, with the small difference in height on the baffles. Depending on what you are trying to do and how you set the level in the return chamber, that may or may not be a big deal.

And I would recommend polishing the edges of the glass, if you haven’t already, so it doesn’t cut you by accident.

how do I polish the edges?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new