How can I obtain fluconazole?

  • Thread starter Thread starter KVYA
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

KVYA

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 28, 2015
Messages
844
Reaction score
223
Location
Los Angeles, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just like the title says. I'm planning to treat my tank for bryopsis with fluconazole but I need a prescription to obtain it.
 
Last edited:
Is fluconazole a treatment for thrush? I googled it and all I got was results for canesten thrush treatment! Im in the UK so don't know if that makes a difference.
 
Yes it is a treatment for Candida sp. thrush. Yes living in the UK makes it a little more difficult to obtain.

I believe a few folks in the UK have ordered from the source above without a problem.
It is stated on the website they ship to the UK.
 
Just remember this is NOT a daily treatment.... some people are rushing into the treatment without getting all the info. And at least one person killed all his fish and much of his coral all because he rushed and missed 1 fact. And If you are coming here through you tube; several of them do not give all the facts, instruction or are even stating some info/things incorrectly. Just a word of kind warning ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new