How can I post thread on the selling forum?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bo2022
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bo2022

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 3, 2022
Messages
127
Reaction score
40
Location
New York
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
How can I post thread on the selling forum?
I got some frags trying to sell and I’m confused by the rules and the scores I need to reach in order to unlock to post at the selling forum. It says that:
“25 meaningful posts (A meaningful post will involve more than saying things like "nice tank" or "I agree." Something meaningful will often be sharing one's knowledge and experience with others and actively participating in hobby related discussions).”
So I must make 25 posts, comments/message/likes to others post does not count?
 
It says “YOU HAVE INSUFFICIENT PRIVILEGES TO POST THREADS HERE.” At the bottom of page when I try to find the button to post or list anything to sell
 
my profile number so far:
IMG_7316.jpeg

So which one I need to reach in order to unlock the selling forum ?
 
You need 25 meaningful posts/messages. They don't have to be threads you create, just messages
 
Awesome thank you. Was it an immediate fix or did you have to wait a little before you could post?
 
Just like 5 min, their system refreshes and then you are good to go.
 
Also trying to figure this out. I thought supporting members didn’t have to have the minimum 25 post + 25 days ‍
 
Also trying to figure this out. I thought supporting members didn’t have to have the minimum 25 post + 25 days ‍
That is correct. Supporting members do not need to hit the 25/30 minimum. Please send me a PM if you still are not able to post a for sale item by tomorrow.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new