How customer support should work

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Jeight

Mumble
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bought a 3155 ato from amazon over a month ago for a new build. Last night got the ato all hooked up and ready to plug in and boom its a euro plug..I live in US. Called Tunze this morning a live person answered on the third ring and let me know they knew of the problem and would priority mail me a new 12v adapter and it would be sent out today. This is how customer service should work. Thanks again.

TheHarold

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
+1. I sent in my 3155 recently which apparently had user-water damage in the power port. Not only did he fix it, but he also replaced my cracked plastic hose connector with a new one WITHOUT MENTIONING IT!! Like..... what?!!?

Honestly that experience is going to make me switch from Vortech to tunze powerheads over time.

radiata

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've spoken with Roger a few times over the past several years - last time was at the MACNA in New Orleans. He's also helped me on-line with any Tunze issues. And, he's the nicest guy you'd ever want to deal with! Thank you Roger...

Saveafish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
+1.

Honestly that experience is going to make me switch from Vortech to tunze powerheads over time.

Already been doing that. :):rolleyes:
How often do you hear, Tunze is killing my reef. It rusted away, they was rude, wanted to sell me a new one, sent it back disassembled. NONE!!

rvitko

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you all, I have done this for almost 20 years now, I believe in and I use the products I sell and more than anything, Tunze is a really neat company, family owned and I keep doing my job because I know that they always have my back and if we make a mistake, I will never be left hanging unable to support our customers, they feel like I do, their family name is on that product and want it to be the best it can be.

Back