How did you choose your profile pic?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anna K
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I love Supertramp and her face on the Breakfast in America album makes me giggle.
 
No explanation needed
IMG_5631.png
 
No, I feel an explanation is needed here. This is disturbing on multiple levels 🤣
Well I wanted to create a likeness of myself but it I wasn’t quite working. Luckily @JoJosReef has met me so he helped me create this which I think we can all agree is a perfect representation of me both physically and metaphorically.
 
Mine is a note eater.

It is a symbol for one of my favorite bands, Widespread Panic. It is similar to the Steal Your Face for the Grateful Dead
 
Well I wanted to create a likeness of myself but it I wasn’t quite working. Luckily @JoJosReef has met me so he helped me create this which I think we can all agree is a perfect representation of me both physically and metaphorically.
Really catches up to you in your 30s. Just wait till your 40s!
 
Really catches up to you in your 30s. Just wait till your 40s!
Right?!
I feel like just yesterday I only had two arms! Now look at me?! I got seven! Where have the years gone…?
 
Right?!
I feel like just yesterday I only had two arms! Now look at me?! I got seven! Where have the years gone…?
One more and you'll be like an actual porcelain crab! (not a true crab with 8 walking appendages, but 6 walking appendages and two windshield wipers).
 
Mine used to be of my first stallion seahorse but when my seahorses days came to an end, I took a pic of a fish puzzle my husband and I built.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new