how do i identify mp10?

airedwin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
how do i know if i have a mp10wqd or mp10qd? If I have a mp10qd can I upgrade it to work with the wireless app? I don't think I understand, is that what the RF module is for?

blaxsun

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
how do i know if i have a mp10wqd or mp10qd? If I have a mp10qd can I upgrade it to work with the wireless app? I don't think I understand, is that what the RF module is for?
From what I could find for you the controller has a "w" in the upper right corner that will light up if it's wireless.

rezaktp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are both WI-FI and Mobius versions. You can look up the serial number in the Ecotech website in the sUpport area under vortech. Or you can take the controller apart and see if there is a RF module in it. Green board can be WI-FI brack board can be mobius. There’s a lot of posts on it.

OP
OP
A

airedwin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are both WI-FI and Mobius versions. You can look up the serial number in the Ecotech website in the sUpport area under vortech. Or you can take the controller apart and see if there is a RF module in it. Green board can be WI-FI brack board can be mobius. There’s a lot of posts on it.
Mine starts with a 73, but I don't see it showing up in Mobius?
"73-95 Ready (unless built prior to 02/17, devices prior to 2/17 are Upgradeable)"

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 83 87.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 6.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.2%
Back