How do I transport fish?

samrggzy

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 3, 2021
Messages
88
Reaction score
34
Location
NY
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So it looks like I am gonna have to bring my flameback angel back to my LFS as it has really started going to town on my hammer colony. I have never transported a fish from my tank anywhere nor did I think I would ever have to. So if anyone can let me know the easiest and best way I should do this I would appreciate it, thank you.
 
Any food safe container with a lid will work.
 
  1. Chinese Food Soup Container.
  2. Tupperware.
  3. Plastic Bag.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new