How Do I Upload AIP Files to MyAI app

John Stuckey

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 1, 2015
Messages
87
Reaction score
37
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought the Red Sea Reefer 350 Deluxe with the 2 AI Hydra 26HD lights. I see people have some custom .aip files but don't see anyway to upload them either to the phone/tablet app or the website. Can anyone help with this?

Also interested in recommended .aip files for mixed reef (softies/LPS/SPS).

Thanks!
 
I bought the Red Sea Reefer 350 Deluxe with the 2 AI Hydra 26HD lights. I see people have some custom .aip files but don't see anyway to upload them either to the phone/tablet app or the website. Can anyone help with this?

Also interested in recommended .aip files for mixed reef (softies/LPS/SPS).

Thanks!
I use the web browser to upload and down load settings. loafer this symbol, click it and then there will be a choice to upload or download
Screen Shot 2017-09-02 at 9.42.46 PM.png
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new