How do you delete tank from mobius??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

wazzupmac

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On the Home Screen, click and hold on the aquarium you would like to delete, and then a “-“ will appear

hope that helps

941C2DF0-CA89-4FCD-B7F0-6C3268DD3C0A.jpeg 832672FC-B097-42D1-BE32-75F2995B90C3.jpeg

OP
OP
Thor2j

Thor2j

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's weird, doesn't work for me. Only allows me to rearrange the 3 tanks. No -

cody6766

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's some awkward long press and swipe to clear off a tank. I was just fighting and cussing this on my android, found this thread, said F-it, then hit a long press, then swipe to remove the old tank.
I'm not sure if it's left or right... no tinder skills here... but a long press and a swipe in the left of right killed my extra tank profile.

TheYear2525

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's some awkward long press and swipe to clear off a tank. I was just fighting and cussing this on my android, found this thread, said F-it, then hit a long press, then swipe to remove the old tank.
I'm not sure if it's left or right... no tinder skills here... but a long press and a swipe in the left of right killed my extra tank profile.
Thanks a lot, I had the same issue. Very awkward stuff, should be redesigned. Your finger must not go a single pixel up or down, before it goes left. If it does, you just can drag it up or down. They didn't bother with a real manual :( .
I'm just trying to add my old Neros and it seemed to have created a second tank. I don't know if it's a limitation or if I'm just stupid ^^; .

SPS2020

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks a lot, I had the same issue. Very awkward stuff, should be redesigned. Your finger must not go a single pixel up or down, before it goes left. If it does, you just can drag it up or down. They didn't bother with a real manual :( .
I'm just trying to add my old Neros and it seemed to have created a second tank. I don't know if it's a limitation or if I'm just stupid ^^; .
OMG, thanks for this!! ^^^

Your finger must not go a single pixel up or down, before it goes left. If it does, you just can drag it up or down.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 17 29.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 34.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 27.6%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.7%

Back