How do you delete tank from mobius??

  • Thread starter Thread starter Thor2j
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Thor2j

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2016
Messages
1,202
Reaction score
506
Location
Colorado
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How on earth do you delete old tanks from mobius???
 
On the Home Screen, click and hold on the aquarium you would like to delete, and then a “-“ will appear

hope that helps

941C2DF0-CA89-4FCD-B7F0-6C3268DD3C0A.jpeg 832672FC-B097-42D1-BE32-75F2995B90C3.jpeg
 
That's weird, doesn't work for me. Only allows me to rearrange the 3 tanks. No -
 
Was able to do it from ipad. Android wouldn't work.
 
It's some awkward long press and swipe to clear off a tank. I was just fighting and cussing this on my android, found this thread, said F-it, then hit a long press, then swipe to remove the old tank.
I'm not sure if it's left or right... no tinder skills here... but a long press and a swipe in the left of right killed my extra tank profile.
 
It's some awkward long press and swipe to clear off a tank. I was just fighting and cussing this on my android, found this thread, said F-it, then hit a long press, then swipe to remove the old tank.
I'm not sure if it's left or right... no tinder skills here... but a long press and a swipe in the left of right killed my extra tank profile.
Thanks a lot, I had the same issue. Very awkward stuff, should be redesigned. Your finger must not go a single pixel up or down, before it goes left. If it does, you just can drag it up or down. They didn't bother with a real manual :( .
I'm just trying to add my old Neros and it seemed to have created a second tank. I don't know if it's a limitation or if I'm just stupid ^^; .
 
Thanks a lot, I had the same issue. Very awkward stuff, should be redesigned. Your finger must not go a single pixel up or down, before it goes left. If it does, you just can drag it up or down. They didn't bother with a real manual :( .
I'm just trying to add my old Neros and it seemed to have created a second tank. I don't know if it's a limitation or if I'm just stupid ^^; .
OMG, thanks for this!! ^^^

Your finger must not go a single pixel up or down, before it goes left. If it does, you just can drag it up or down.
 
OMG, thanks for this!! ^^^
It's some awkward long press and swipe to clear off a tank. I was just fighting and cussing this on my android, found this thread, said F-it, then hit a long press, then swipe to remove the old tank.
I'm not sure if it's left or right... no tinder skills here... but a long press and a swipe in the left of right killed my extra tank profile.
Just been playing around with this as I had the same issue on Android. I've found that a long press is NOT required. Just quickly swipe left on which ever tank you want to remove.
 
Just been playing around with this as I had the same issue on Android. I've found that a long press is NOT required. Just quickly swipe left on which ever tank you want to remove.

Good to know!
 
Just been playing around with this as I had the same issue on Android. I've found that a long press is NOT required. Just quickly swipe left on which ever tank you want to remove.
After trying to get rid of this for several days I found this post. on the android the long hold did nothing. The quick left swipe did the trick. Thanks for posting the info.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new