How do you follow people?

Click on their user name, and a little window pops up, then click follow

Untitled.jpg
 
What taptalk app no I have an iPhone it's an normal app on my phone
 
I don't think following someone actually does anything though. I thought it would send notifications from someone I follow but it doesn't.
 
I don't think following someone actually does anything though. I thought it would send notifications from someone I follow but it doesn't.
I think it sends an alert if they start a thread, but not if they reply to one..
 
I don't think it does that either. I follow Battlecorals and never get any alerts. I started a thread a long time ago about what's the point of following and nobody could answer.

I think it sends an alert if they start a thread, but not if they reply to one..
 
Thanks guys it was just a random thought not a big dead
 
I don't think it does that either. I follow Battlecorals and never get any alerts. I started a thread a long time ago about what's the point of following and nobody could answer.

I have the same experience: follow someone and then nothing ever happens except missed posts. To me it seems broken.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new