• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

how do you guys will handle this situation ?

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Liz ZoaGirl

Liz ZoaGirl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just to let you know guys! ... this is how hes acting on facebook and posting comments on my wall...

please go to my facebook page LIZ ZOAGILR and see how this "STORE OWNER" is acting and treating me ... please judge by yourselft!

_sludgefactory

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just to let you know guys! ... this is how hes acting on facebook and posting comments on my wall...

please go to my facebook page LIZ ZOAGILR and see how this "STORE OWNER" is acting and treating me ... please judge by yourselft!

Honestly I'd block him on Facebook and let this thread die. Clearly every one here is on agreement with u. I wouldn't dignify his response through contintues discussion.

OP
OP
Liz ZoaGirl

Liz ZoaGirl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yes, hope a mod close the thread. i did already block him. so he wont continue verbally attacking me. he even started arguing with one of my friends on facebook without reason.

rayjen reefs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Liz,
You can talk all you want with your blah, blah, blah. I will state again that we 100% are very aware of what we are doing with saltwater. So please stop going back to the parameter defense. The facts are that we ordered coral from you on Facebook. no where on there does it state anything about policies or to go to another website to check out your policies. When we ordered from you we actually ordered from reefers cove, then all of a sudden we dealt with you. We did not friend you on facebook,you friended us. then you sold us coral that died in less than 24 hours. And that upset us. I sent you photos the morning after delivery when I woke up to dead coral. We wanted our money back. we had already waited almost 2 months fro this shipment, we did not want to wait any longer fro another shipment. Finally today, on facebook, we came to the agreement that we would receive a new shipment and you seemed fine with that. Thats why i posted those on your page. Then all of a sudden for some reason you decided that you did not want to replace anything. And yes that upset Ray to see the things you were posting on your page and then posting the complete opposite on ours.
And where do you keep coming up with this store in Florida, we live in Western New York, we own a retail store in Salamanca, N.Y. we have been in business for 5 years. We own a dive company in Ft Lauderdale. So again you are posting the wrong information.
We could go on forever about this and in the end you still got what you wanted all along, OUR MONEY. I would have to say that even if we did get the replacement, they probably would have died also. Out of all of our tanks at home and all of our tanks at the store, I have never had such a small frag die so quickly. and if we can keep just one person from getting burned again, well then I guess we can say we got something out of this whole situation.
And just to let you know, I will be returning your dead coral tomorrow in the original bags and box along with your tiny frag of Zoas you sent. We have Zoas you could only dream of having.

OP
OP
Liz ZoaGirl

Liz ZoaGirl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i know, you're right on that. you live in Cuba, NY. im sorry, i was wrong on that info ... with all that said. Mods please close the thread!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 39 16.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 14 5.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 141 58.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 17 7.0%

Back