How do you have your Apex running AWC

Laynrockers

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 1, 2015
Messages
159
Reaction score
78
Location
LV
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys,

Very glad i found this forum. Looking to start my next reef build and am looking at controllers. I am looking for a thread or looking to start a thread on how you have your Apex setup to do Automatic water changes.

Kris
 
There are lots of posts out there already. Do some searching around and you'll find many ways to do it.

Also, since you mentioned apex, check out the neptune forums. I know I've seen some threads on this topic there as well.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new